How does it work? And, how you can make it work for you?
Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC) is a form of Internet advertising where you pay to get your business featured at the top of the search engine results.
3 KEY ADVANTAGES
- Instant Visibility: PPC directs highly targeted traffic to your website within hours of your campaign going live.
- Qualified Leads: Only potential customers searching for keywords related to your service or products, within a targeted area, view your ad. This results in quality traffic and helps your advertising dollars go further.
- Pay for Performance: Focused on driving returns for your advertising spend, you pay only when consumers click on your ad.
HOW TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU
While pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is gaining in popularity, there is a lack of understanding on how to capitalize on this rapidly evolving market. Successful search engine marketing campaigns share the following best practices:
- Focus: Clearly identify the service or products(s) you want you promote, your promotional message to entice potential customers, and the mix and location of these customers.
- Relevance: Make sure your ad, website or landing page, and list of keyword combinations are relevant to the product or service being promoted.
- Budget: Understand what it will take for you to be at par with or outshine your competition, and the right amount of investment needed for a greater online presence.
- Measure: Learn how to measure the success of your PPC investment and utilize available resources to cost-effectively grow your online presence.
HOW IMPORTANT IS SEO?
- SEO focuses on improving the visibility of your website in the un-paid or "organic" search results
- SEO takes a substantial amount of time to deliver results and success is never guaranteed.
- SEO requires ongoing supervision and routine content updates to boost your search engine placement.
PPC AND SEO - FRIENDS NOT FOES
- Contrary to popular belief, PPC and SEO complement each other.
- PPC & SEO work together to help you maximize your online visibility. The higher you rank in more positions on the search engines, the lower your competitors fall.
- Intelligence about valuable keywords from PPC campaigns helps refine website content for higher unpaid rankings.
- SEO improves the overall quality of your website, and helps determine how search engines evaluate your site. Higher search engine "quality scores" reduce costs of PPC ads, and your ad gets higher page position at a lower cost.
Contact Us Today at 847- 986-5673 or email@example.com to learn how our search marketing solutions can grow your business.